Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 4, 2009

So Jim and I started the day out by doing some shopping to get ready for the days events. Matt and Lisa came over and brought their friends Liz and James as well. We spent the afternoon swimming, playing poker, BBQ-ing and hanging out. We had ribs (with some homemade BBQ sauce made by myself) BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, baked beans, and potato salad. The food was awesome! And we finished the night with some really cool fireworks. I'm so glad that Jim and I finally found some normal people here in Ridgecrest. We were beginning to worry about if normal people still existed or not in this town. Thanks guys for coming. We had a GREAT time!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, well, thank you for inviting us. We had a blast. It was the best fourth I have celebrated in years. We had a wonderful time. We are glad that we found you guys too. Your great people to hang out with. And your homemade BBQ sauce is bomb. Loved it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete